In any business we’re as busy today running around managing our ‘usual duties’ whilst at the same time trying to keep up with the rapidly changing IT opportunities that can create real competitive advantage.
However, the trap we see many small businesses fall into is the ‘re-active’ vs ‘pro-active’ approach to their business IT….‘if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it’…but what about the ‘what if’ scenario?
- What if my server hardware crashed, how long will it take me to become operational again?
- What if my database crashed, what steps would I need to restore it and how long will that take?
- Did last night’s backup work, because if something happens will we be able to restore in a timely manner?
- What are my true costs that I experience when my systems are down?
It’s all about Strategy; right?
Well we believe it is. Firstly, we run through our unique ‘IT Audit’ process, where we work with you on key objectives, first identifying what your top business priorities are, such as:
- Revenue growth
- Attracting or retaining new customers
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Geographical expansion
- Or all of the above
So, I’ve got my strategy, but why should I outsource my business IT Needs?
As your business grows, so to do your IT needs and it stands to reason that outsourcing your IT needs provides your business with the power of an entire team of IT masters at a fraction of the investment costs to source, implement and maintain yourself.
Have you calculated the cost to your business, including reputational cost if your systems go down or you lose critical data?
We all depend on technology now and, IT security should be a critical element of your strategy for success.
Downtime can kill a business. Access your crucial business information when you need it.
IT Maintenance is the key to keeping your business running efficiently, if your system & infrastructure are looked after.
At BitLOGIC we take the stress out of your IT operations, so you can stay focused on your business.