This model of cloud computing involves a distinct and secure cloud based environment in which only the specific business can operate. Private Clouds by nature are the most secure versions of all cloud based technologies. If you do not want hardware on-premise, an operation cost model sounds appealing and you want to make sure that only you have access to your data. Then a Private Cloud solution might be the right fit for your business
Just a note they also tend to be the most expensive.
Private Cloud Solutions
Private Clouds environments are specific to each business business. They offer secure infrastructure as well as dedicated private links, this allows for the security that only this type of cloud product can offer.
Security – The highest level of security around your infrastructure and data. Many times better then a traditional on premise solution.
Scaleable Resourcing – Dedicated resources that are able to be adjusted depending on the business needs
Reporting – Daily, Weekly or Monthly reports via email allow you the piece of mind that infrastructure is healthy.
Lower up-front investment – Reduce large capital expenditure or move completely to an operation cost model.
Flexible Capacity – Scale resources up or down, using only what you need
Low on-going cost – Reduce the costs of IT infrastructure
Features of the BitLOGIC Private Cloud
- Enterprise vendors such as HP, EMC, F5, Juniper, Microsoft and VMWare
- Physical or virtual computer resources that are scalable to meet the highest of server loads based on HP blades, Microsoft HyperV and VMware ESX technologies
- Storage options including Teir0 Solid Sate, storage tiering using flash cache, array snapshots and array based replication
- Application load balancing including SSL Offloading to meet scale out and load balancing demands based on F5 BigIP appliances
- Network performance based on Juniper 10G switching and routing technologies provide high performance server connectivity
- Multi-homed DDOS protected internet feeds utilising Cloud Signalling technologies and BGP routing
- Disaster Recovery options delivered through array based replication and application integration with guaranteed RPO and RTOs
- N+1 design with no single point of failure throughout the infrastructure stack
- Served out of Teir3 data centres in Sydney and Melbourne each with Asio T4 standards
- Flexible backup solution providing a price per GB of protected data regardless of the agents used and delivered via NetBackup
- 24×7 Monitoring and Support Desk